AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR II lens offers versatility
Capture rich, detailed photographs in a variety of situations.
24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor delivers vividly detailed images
Captures high-resolution images up to 6000 x 4000 pixels.
ISO 100–12.800 (expandable to 25,600)
Enjoy crisp, clean images over a broad spectrum of lighting conditions.
Capture fast-action shots at up to 5 fps (frames per second)
From joyous facial expressions to fast-paced sports action, burst mode ensures you get the shot even if it only lasts a fraction of a second.
3" VGA LCD makes it easy to review stored photos and videos
Tilt capability allows you to achieve a clear view from multiple angles.
Capture spectacular movies in HD
Record crisp high-definition video footage of important moments.
95% horizontal viewfinder helps you set up shots
Easily view your scene within frame before you capture it.
Autofocus allows you to capture crystal-clear images
Bring subjects into clear view.
Optical image stabilization minimizes blurring and ghosting
Reduce the effects of camera shake and vibration in your shots.
Scene modes accommodate a variety of situations
Include auto, auto (flash off), portrait, landscape, child, sports, close up and night portrait.
Special effects let you get creative with the shot
Include D-lighting, red-eye correction, trim, monochrome, filter effects, color balance, resize, image overlay, NEF (RAW) processing, quick retouch, straighten, distortion control and fish-eye.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 24.2 Mp DX-Format CMOS Sensor, EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV), 11-Point Multi-CAM 1000 AF Sensor
- ISO 100-12.800 (expandable to 25,600) and 5 fps Shooting, Easy Panorama Mode
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter, 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor